About DP Schroeder Construction, LLC
What has become DP Schroeder Construction, LLC was established by Leo Schroeder in 1924. Projects then included construction of barns and concrete silos for agriculture. In the years that followed, the company was constructing commercial buildings, and erecting bridges throughout Monroe County, WI.
Providing quality construction & concrete work in Sparta, WI since 1924
Beginning in 1970, Harold and Rita Schroeder took over the reins of leadership. Their son Don was initiated into the business part-time starting in 1964 and came on full-time following his military service in Vietnam starting in 1971. In 2016, Don Schroeder and his wife Pat assumed control of DP Schroeder Construction, LLC.
The Company Today
Today, the company’s staff and equipment are at job sites throughout western Wisconsin performing a number of building-related services, including general construction, pouring foundations, and other precision concrete projects, and selling and erecting versatile and affordable steel buildings as an authorized Behlen Building Systems dealer.